Small pox spots:
Smallpox may leaving a disturbance scars that will be influenced our looks and confidence. You should be aware with it because wrong or inappropriate treatment for smallpox will leaves smallpox scars that seems permanently and rather bit difficult to be cured. Smallpox virus attacks skin cells, causing the characteristic pimples called macules. Typically the macules first appear on the forehead, then spread to the whole face, the trunk, and lastly to distal portions of extremities. The palms of the hands and soles of the feet are involved in the majority of cases. To deal with this condition, each baby will get smallpox vaccine to prevent them from smallpox since early. But when it was happen to you or beloved one you should pay so much attention in order this smallpox not leaving disturbing scars.
- First natural tips for smallpox scars, Increase intake of vitamin E is the best home remedy for smallpox scars. You can get this vitamin E compound from Tomato, hazel nut, cereals etc or you can apply tomato pulp on skin to treat smallpox scars.
- Each three times a day, you can applied pure honey into smallpox scars to make them disappears. Lemon oil also make smallpox scar disappear by rubbing it into your skin before you were taking a bath.
- You can also applying raw garlic on the scars to get a rid of stubborn smallpox scars. Tea tree oil is also a good home remedy for smallpox scars and you can also try clean your face with cold milk.
- You can also give soft massage for your sin with cocoa butter to heals the skin fast and removes the scars quickly. I hope this are natural useful tips to get a rid of smallpox scar for healthy skin will help you to get healthy skin free from smallpox scars.
Dark circles around the eyes
- To use the cucumber-apple facial recommended by the website Spa Index, start with 1/2 of a fresh, peeled cucumber, one egg white, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, 1 thick slice of apple and several fresh mint leaves.
- Combine the ingredients until smooth, then add a drop of lime essential oil, and refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes. Apply to your face, taking care to apply it under the eyes as well, and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse well.
- According to Dark Circles Gone, the tannins in tea can help decrease both puffiness and dark circles. Place a used, refrigerated teabag over each eye, and lie down for 15 minutes.
- Use green tea bags rather than bags with black or oolong teas.
Remove acne spots
- Make a paste of sandalwood powder and rosewater to be left overnight on the scars. Even a paste of sandalwood and black gram paste.
- If you suffer from dark acne scars, you can use lemon juice to remove the scars.
Before applying lemon juice, you just have to clean the scars with warm water.
- Then dab a teaspoon of lemon juice on cotton ball to be applied on the scars. Leave this for ten to fifteen minutes and see the results.
- However with this treatment, it is important that you wear some sunscreen before going into the sun as lemon juice can make your skin photosensitive.
- A mixture of cucumber and lemon juice, or honey with lemon juice is also effective in removing acne scars.
- However this option is not advised to those having oily skin.
Another effective homemade remedy to remove acne scars is a paste of gram flour, turmeric, lemon juice and curds. Leave this mixture on for about ten to twenty minutes and you will see the difference.
- A mixture of a tablespoon of yogurt, sour cream and grinded oatmeal with a few drops of lemon juice is also effective in treating scars if left on your face for ten minutes and then rinsed.
Remove black spots on face
- Take 2tbsp oats, 2tbsp yogurt, 1tsp honey and powdered almonds. Mix them together to make a fine paste and apply it on your face for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water to get an instant sheen.
- Drinking the juice of watermelon, apple, carrot and lemon helps fight the free radicals that damage the skin and enable you to get a blemish –free and glowing complexion in a month’s time.
- Add 1 tsp dried curry leaves to fuller’s earth and make a fine paste. Apply it to the face and leave it on until it completely dries. Wash with normal water. This helps deep cleanse the skin and removes all the traces of pollution and dirt. Using this treatment regularly helps the skin get rid of any blemishes and keeps you glowing and dirt free.
- Coconut is used in a number of spa treatments and scrubs as a skin nourishing agent. According to ancient Egyptian texts, the famous Queen Cleopatra also used coconut oil as a skin toner or applied it to the skin mixed with lemon juice or camphor. Using a combination of coconut and sea salt helps impart a natural glow to the skin with regular use.
- Make a paste of red sandal wood and apply it on the face every day for glowing skin.
Remove white spots on face:
- Drink water from a copper vessel which has been kept overnight.
- Ginger juice serves as a mild stimulant in increasing blood flow to the white patches.
- Poultice of ginger leaves applied over the patches also helps.
- Eat curry made of Bathu. Apply Bathu juice over the patches or spots at least twice or thrice a day.
- Eat figs regularly for a month.
- Dry pomegranate leaves in shade and grind into fine powder. Sieve it and take 8 gms of it every morning and evening with fresh water.
- Eat walnuts regularly to cure leucoderma.
- Make a dry mixture by grinding Neem leaves, flowers and fruits in equal quantity. Take 1 tsp of this powder daily with water.
- Combine 100 gms each of Alfalfa and cucumber juice. Have it in the morning and evening for few months.
10. Mix Harad powder in garlic juice and apply it on the white spots.
11. Drink butter milk, thought to be very useful for treating vitiligo.
12. Make black gram paste and apply it on the affected area for four months. This will be very fruitful in the fight against leucoderma.
13. Wash and clean a basil plant along with its roots. Beat the plant and boil it in 1/2 liter water mixed with 1/2 liter oil. Once the water evaporates, mash and strain to get basil oil. Apply this oil on the white spots.